More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Rest In Peace , Duli Yang Maha Mulia Sultan Iskandar !

Sell old newspaper today at 10am. I only get RM28.40 for all my thing. Really didn't cost much as now economy wasn't very good. But it's better than nothing.
I fill my time with doing my homework that is Teacher Space's 2D picture. I only do till this the whole evening. Really many thing that I still need to learn. I think I have to ask Teacher Space how to do the chinese bamboo stick. It's really hard for me.

I wake up at 8am as I was waked up by car's horning sound. By that time I was wondering why got horning sound non-stop since from far till near my block. I asked my mother she say someone get marry so they were horning their car non-stop. Sell newspaper at 10am as new year is coming hope to clean and clear many things. Well today didn't go out as my parent were cleaning the house. While they were busying about cleaning the house, I was worrying about buying new DSLR camera. I need this camera on monday but till now I haven't buy it. Really a frustrated thing for me as I didn't know which camera should I buy. At home doing nothign but watching TV about Duli Yang Maha Mulia Sultan Iskandar's Funeral. After finish watching it about 3:30pm, I continue with doing my homework using adobe illustrator. Boon Xin called me and told me that maybe need to wear 3inch black ribbon on our left arm. He already wearing it as he was at his father shop. I hear that we need to wear it for 7days. Oh ya not forget to mention I just update my blog on 11 Jan 2010, feel free to drop by.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4 SDHC[/url] DS OperaMod)

Post a Comment