More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

I Pass To Level 3 But Why I Seem Not Very Happy With My Result ?

Well this is my result for this level2 or I can say it my last term result. Finally it out on today morning. I got shock that I didn't have to retake level2. It was impossible. But anyway it ok.
I wasn't very satisfied with my typograph result. Well I use all my heart when doing it as it involve using computer But end out getting C? I really got very damn upset with it. Nevermind I will improve it in this term with all my heart.
I order this claypot taufo as I have no appetite to eat. It cost me RM5. I like the soup.
Boon Xin order this tom yam yu mee it cost only RM6. I didn't like it very much as it very spicy.

Arrive at school about 10:30am as I and Shu Qi wanted to know the result more early. I wanted to know the result more early cause I need to decide whether I should continue my study or I should stop study already. Really make me frustrated. I have been thinking about more than two weeks since after holiday. Then Yee Siang arrive after him Eden arrive then only Guan You. Boon Xin and Mandy arrive most late. Boon Xin still like old time but only his hair style got change a bit. Though today will end up a happy day but end up Boon Xin make my hair very messy. He still like last time like to bully me and make my hair messy like hell. First class is "photography 1" which is teach by Teacher Piao start at 12pm. First day in term 1 and is year 2010, he call me "Jia Fong". GOSH! Really didn't know how to say about him. Already studying in his class for last two term but he still calling me the wrong name. Really make me upset when all student in the class laugh claiming he call the wrong name again. What should I say? Teacher Piao asked everyone if we all wanted to buy the "Pentax K-X" from him as it only cost RM2580. I think the price is quite reasonable but I still didn't know which brand should I decide to buy. Really a thing to let me think. HOW! Second class is "visual study & common" teach by Teacher Donald. As usual Teacher donald wanted us to find a picture which after he approve it we need to use recycle thing to make it look like the model picture. Then go to City Square with Boon Xin and Shu Qi. Actually plan to go find job but end up fail. But do got ask one job at my junior's working place. Go eat with Boon Xin. After finish eating we continue chatting then only go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment