More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Went To Singapore Take Photo Again !

If want take photo must carry a Canon DSLR so at least got face a bit. Haha... Joking only.
Erm... Forget to take with the building behind me. So took again one more photo. Haha...
Too tall enough to stand beside it. Gosh if i got a boyfriend like this tall, erm I have no comment about it as I didn't have any boyfriend now. Hahaha...
Showing at I think I have the same height with it.
This love heart were damn small but it was show at there to celebrate valentime days.
I like this big love heart shape. I saw many people took photo with it.
I standing in the middle of the bridge. I think those pink colour flower were sakura but maybe also some kind of chinese new year flowers.
All using samsung digital camera to capture it except this is using my Canon DSRL camera. Wondering how was it. Any comment?
The big statue I think is mother while other two small kids maybe is her child.
Having good post when standing with them.
Hope to get ride in the boat but well no time so choose to take photo only.
Wondering how much it cost for one ride.
Me with the letter X.
As there were no people I quickly as my mother to help me took this picture.
I standing in the middle of the bridge where no people at there. As you can see many letter X on my side.
I hugging the lamp as nothing more photo to took so simply took it.
Can't bear to apart with the lamp.
Gosh from City Hall walk till Clarke Quay. It quite a long way. Took MRT and went to Little India. (Using DSRL)
Went to Little India as I never went there before. Cloth at there were damn cheap. (Using DSRL)
I order this claypot herbal sliced fish soup that cost $5. It really nice. Nearly forget to mention it was at Singapore Jurong Point Food Junction. I didn't have breakfast today and I can say this is my dinner as I went to eat about 6pm. Gosh from morning didn't eat cause busying with taking photo and now when want night only I eat? Really I think if I continue like this I maybe faint.
My mother having claypot herbal chicken soup for lunch. It cost $5 for the claypot soup while additional for one bowl of rice is $0.50. I quite like it as it got many chicken meat inside it.
Me at Jurong Point NTUC picking fruits. Haha.. A bit like Aunty. All fruit were very damn cheap as new year is coming, I guess.

Wake up early as I plan to go Singapore take photo. Went to City Hall. I can say I walk all the way and keep on taking photo non-stop. Till next mrt station that is Clarke Quay. Then take mrt to Little India as I never went to there before. It surprise me very much. It not the same as I imagine. Didn't take much photo at there as there have nothing to take. As it already late so I decided to go to my favourite shopping again that is Jurong Point. After arrive at Boon Lay, I went to food court to eat. Went to NTUC to buy some vegetables home to cook and new year thing too. Then went home without waiting for my father as it already too late and I scare later custom there got jam car.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    haha so many self portrait, nice shooting

Post a Comment