More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

No Training !

As I didn't have any training today, I go to Larkin Pasar to buy fresh fish for dinner. Actually I plan to go to Persada Johor to support my NS friends as he going to have his dance at there. I guess it was some dancing concert he learn. Not to forget starting yesterday till this Sunday, Persada Johor will be held some online cyber game fair. While at Landmark is pc fair. Lollipop also have their concert at Hong Kong today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment