More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

My Camera, Samsung NV9 !

This is my new camera. Model is Samsung NV9. Well for me it quite good a bit only as I dind't know how to use it yet. The promoter told me to buy pink colour as it suite for girl like me.
This is the accessories for the camera. I got the earpieces is because this camera can hear MP3.
Went to Singapore IMM to buy camera as I got voucher of $200 to spend. I end up buying Samsung model. I suppose t buy Sony but there didn't promo any Sony camera so I buy Samsung brand. The price of this camera is $299.90 as I got the voucher so I only pay $99.90. Luckly for me to spend just a little. My father told me to buy the memory card as 8GB only cost me $28. I know David may guess I buy Sony Or Canon brand but I end up buying Samsung brand.
Samsung NV9: Specification
Zoom: 5x optical
Resolution: 10.2Mp
Sensor size: 1/2.33in
Sensor type: CCD
Image size: 3648x2736
File type:
Sensitivity: (lowest to highest)
Storage: JPEG
Focus types: Multi AF, centre AF, face detection AF
Normal focusing: 80cm-infinity
Close focusing: 5cm-80cm (macro), 3cm (super macro)
Metering types: Multi, spot, centre-weighted, face detection AE
Exposure compensation: /- 2EV in 1/3 step increments
Shutter speed: 1-1/1500sec
Flash: Built-in
Monitor: 2.7in TFT LCD
Interface: USB2.0
Power: Li-Ion battery
Size: 95x59.9x21.3mm
Weight: 139.4g

0 comments:

Post a Comment