More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

First Day Studying At S.U.S Design Center !

Wake up early in the morning as I already planning to go S.U.S Design Center to register my study. Actually I was planning to go find some cllege to study but as my friend be study at there today so I decide to go try study at there. My first class start at 10:00am till 2:00pm. I was surprise when I saw Sim Yee Siang came into the class. I didn't know that he had choose the same course and same center as mine. Firstly he didn't notice me but when he was about to find place to sit, I surprise him and he got shock. But the class only start at 10:15am as the teacher came late to the class. Our first teacher that will be teaching us "Principles Of Drawing 1&2" is Mr JJ, maybe by his looking he look young but actually he is already 33years old. What I hear is that he have been working at Singapore Mediacorp before for 4years. Uncle Chew called me before I start my second class. I was scold by him when he know I go to study design. He want me to study biomedical science but I end up studying this. But he told me that if I study the design I must study engineer design as it will have a brighter future for me next time but I think it to late for me to choose as I already start studying. Second class start at 2pm till 4pm. Mr Be who is the princple of this center will be teaching us this class for "Nature Of Colour 1". We only start the class at 2:10pm till 2:45pm. It is too early we finish our class? We didn't finish at the right time but as it was our first day so Mr Be say we finish the class early a bit. Before I go back Mr Be gave me his name cars with his phone number and e-mail on it as he scare I didn't understand what ingrediet I have to buy for the next week class. Mr Be also told us to bring our own passport photo as he need it to make a student pass so when we all want to go Redbox sing song got some discount for us. Didn't go to pasar malam as Uncle Chew ant to fetch his son home from school. I also realise that I already one week didn't update my blog post. I will try to post about last week thing when I free. Hope reader be sure to drop by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment