More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Didn't Like That Mr Donald's Class !

Wake up early in the morning as I have class today. But before I go will of course I have to play with my computer first as I need to feed my restaurant city's workers. Gosh first class is Mr Tey's class from 10:00am till 1:00pm. Well for me his class wasn't that boring as he is teaching us "Basic Design 1". He work as a part-time lecturer. He speak in english the most as our clas have an indian girl student. Thank goodness for me as I didn't understand chinese so well. Went to level1 as we have nothing to do with but to wait until the next class. Yee Siang went to find Chee Wen Jie as I didn't chat with him. I think it was Chee Wen Jis's friends who introduce Yee Siang to came here study. Second class is Mr Donald's class. He will be teaching us "Art Media 1". To me his class is very boring as he wasn't that fluent in speaking in malay. What he told us to bring dindt even write at the whiteboard. Other teacher all write at the whiteboard only this Ronald teacher use talk to told us. Gosh ! Actually I wasn't that understand what he actually saying about. He also ask us to introduce ourself again. He asking how we know this S.U.S and we came her by what. Gosh ! I can't take it. I wasn't very hoping to go to his class. He also remind we all that not to late his class over 2.4days as our assisment project mark 20% is came from our attedent. That mean we all can't late his class more than 2days half hours. I feel very sad when I got to know that my favourite entertaiment show that is 模范棒棒堂 ended record today. Gosh ! They were my idol. Yee Siang called me to ask about what Mr Be yesterday told us to bring as he note down wrongly. Went to pasar malam in the evening. Meet up Pn Gan Ser Kee, Diana's mother, Pn Liu our school ex koko teacher, they ask the same question to me that is "You further your study? Gosh ! Maybe I already staying at home for so long so they all though I might don't want to further my study I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment