More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Went To Singapore !

The fried rice ingrediet including, prawn, squid, fish fillet and many other else. Well if order one packet cost RM6 but if you got about 4person eating so you better order saying 4person eat but packet in one packet so they will only count one personcost RM5 so it only RM20 for 4person if not is RM24.
Well as you can see inside really have many ingrediet.
This is the ikan pari. Well it quite cheap as if not wrong outside sell veryexpensive but here the price quite reasonable. Ingrediet including some lady finger and chinchalo.
This it the fried squid. Ingrediet including some cabbage and chinchalo.
This is the fried kangkung. It very delicous as it was fried with belacan.
This is the fried vegetables. I didn't know what this vegetables is call. It very delicious too but I only like to eat the leaves.
Went to Singapore with my cousin, Hong Zhan. Go to Lavender with MRT to settle something. Well it very urgent so I can't say it out. On the way to Lavender, I keep on using my PSP to watch some entertaiment show. I meet up Quan Yi Feng's husband. OPPS, sorry is ex-husband, Peter Yu. He did smile at me as he was sitting in front of me. I think he want to renew his passport or something as he was taking his passport to the counter to ask. Gosh 1 Is a bit pipty that I didn't take photo with him. Then go to my favourite shopping again that is Jurong Point. Go eat $1 chicken wing. Well it very delicious to me and the price also very reasonable. Then go to see some computer accessories. If not wrong I see 1TB external hardisk only cost $158. Gosh it damn cheap as 1TB is equal to 1000GB. I can store whatever I want into the hardisk. Iwas thinking to buy it but after thinking that Pc Fair is going to held on 14Aug-16Aug at Persada Johor so I didn't buy it. Then go to eat Ikan Bakar at Stulang Laut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment