More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Gosh ! Luckly Not An Earth Quake !

Well early in the morning about 6:30am, I receive a message from my coach saying that this Saturday didn't have any training as he got seminar to attend at KL. Gosh ! I was very sleepy so I ignore the message first and continue my sleep. While I was playing with my computer in the evening, I feel something like earth quake but not really earth keep. Sound like somebody is "BANGING" the door very loud but when I asked my mother, my mother just saying that maybe is neighbour's washing machine make those sound. But after I make one call, I only realise that actually is not a washing machine sound. It was somebody who is "BANGING" the door very loud and crying. Gosh ! I though it was earth quake as I was playing my computer I can feel some shaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment