More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

No Electricity


Go to pasar pagi in the morning. When I came back, I saw a lot of smoke came out from this power station. What a surprise is that when I arriving at home my neighbour told me that the electrical just stop. Gosh ! After eating my dinner, straight go to my room to continue my sleep. i dream a very weird dream that is Uncle Chew came to visit my house and knocking our house door very loud. Then I was suddenly wake up by my cousin, Hong Zhan's call. She say she is on her way to my house. Well I got very surprise by my dream and also very headache as not enough sleeping today. While in the midnight the electrical stop again. SHIT ! DAMN IT ! I was playing with my computer at that time and all of the sudden the whole flat all gone blackout. GOSH ! I got very angry with it. Because of their repairing, they have to stop the electrical current.

0 comments:

Post a Comment