More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Shopping With 5th Sis Ellie & Alvin Lee !

Me with 5th Sis, Ellie Lee in City Square Neway room 30.
5th Sis's little brother, Alvin Lee with me in City Square Neway room 30.
We order 4glasses of drink. Me is lemon ice tea one glass, Alvin is one glass of cola and while Ellie is two glasses of ice lemon tea. Gosh she drank a lot today.
Ellie and Alvin didn't order any food as they already eaten before I go to meet them at City Square. As I haven't eat breakfast so I order one plate of mushroom, japanese bean courd, mustard and rice.
Neway receipt page1.
Neway receipt page2. The whole total is RM33.80. We start singing at 12:30pm till 2:30pm.
Left monkey puppet, me, right giraffe puppet at Popular. Each of The puppet cost nearly RM16.
Me in Popular books store.
While I was taking foto at Popular books store, all of the sudden Alvin's put cheese finger beside me.
This is the present that I and 5th Sis buy from a souvenier shop at level4. I didn't know how much it cost. What I know is I and Ellie each pay RM10. Maybe is cost RM20. It for my mother. As this Sunday is Happy Mother's Day so we both decide to buy present together.
This glass also I buy from the same souvenier shop. Name is "The Funny Story Of the Teddy Glass".
Both of this glasses only cost RM2.90.
It look cute is it.
I like it very much.
This is also I brought from the same souvenier shop.
It only cost RM3.90. It look very nice and cute too. It name is "Minnie Mouse Glass".

Well I already have appointment with 5th Sis today to meet her at City Square. When I arrive at City Square it already 12:10pm. I think Alvin got surprise when I meet him up at level5 Food Court as I already told him that I not coming today but I end up going there. Alvin didn't talk much in the begining. He keep on quiet then after sometime he begin to talk. Maybe he just shy to talk as I and her Sis is girls. We went to choose present for Ellie's mother present and also not to forget buy his father's present too. After finish buying we straight go to Neway to book room to sing song. Then we were lead to room30. We start singing at 12:30pm till 2:30pm. We have a lot of fun today but I didn't got the chance to sing my favourite song that is 棒棒堂, 我們之間. I like this song very much. I think I can sing it next time if I got the chance. What I have to say is 我永远记住这一天 like I always say during my day in NS camp. I called 2th Sis Ivy Lee when we were singing in Neway. liShe got very angry and mad with we all as she can't came to join us singing. What 2th Sis asked me is whether I got sing my favourite song in NS camp that is 太美丽. Well I didn't dare too sing as 5th Sis's little brother at there. It so embarrass. I only sing to girls not to boys. I scare later people may think I updated. While 5th Sis and her little brother were singing song at Neway, I went out to top up my Digi number. When I was on the way back to Neway, I meet up Sze yin, Pei Pei, Donna Lim, Fei Yee and other two guys who my old school. They were watching handsome guys from other country from level2. After finish singing, we went to buy my mother's present. After that we went to Popular to buy books. 5th Sis got buy one ghost story books. I meet up Sze yin, Pei Pei, Donna Lim, Fei Yee and other two guys who my old school again. They were in the Popular playing animal puppet such as monkey, giraffe and tiger puppet. 5th Sis say that they have to go back as it already very late. I sent both of them to bus stop then I went back to Popular to find Sze Yin and others. Well Donna's little brother end up buying the monkey puppet. It remind me that Alvin Lee also like monkey very much. After they all went to took bus home, my mother just arrive to fetch me home. When I arrive home it already 5:45pm. 5th Sis arrive home then only I arrive at home. To me it still early. Well I have a lot of fun today. I wondering if 5th Sis and her little brother did have fun today. Karen Kaur told me that she got JPA that mean she got the chance to go overseas further her study. It very good news to her as her dream had finally came true. I think Bro Naresh maybe sad by this times as his beloved is going to further study at overseas.

1 comments:

  1. ✿*゚・喜怒哀乐------------------------心情日记・゚*✿ said...
     

    大姐..
    我来留言了哦^^
    这么久了现在才来留言给你..
    sorry..
    今天我们玩的很开心哦..
    下次再一起去玩..
    叫二姐三姐一起。。

Post a Comment