More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Gosh ! Too Many People To Meet !

Tauhu Bakar that I and my mother order from City Square food court level5.
Ais kacang that also my mother and I order from the same place as tauhu bakar.
This drink is set drink that included with the food that we order. It taste bitter but it very nice to drink actually.
This is sweet sour meat with rice. Yee Leng's friends order this.
While Yee Leng order fried fish chips with rice.
My mother order popia roll to eat.
This is the stream boat chicken soup that I oder and with rice at the below picture.
Well actually I was planning to sleep till afternoon but I was waked up by Johnny's call. He called me at 11:30pm. I told him that I going out in afternoon later to meet my friend, Karen and Yee Leng at City Square. He told me that he will be meeting me in the afternoon at City Square also. Gosh ! I very scare to meet him. I told him that my head was a bit headache. He told me take care of myself again and drink more water. I didn't know what should I do. I didn't going out with my school friend that is boys before. I already got the form6 intake. Unfortunately for me that I wasn't choosen to further my study in form6. What a shame. I didn't know whether next years I can study form6 a not as I was planning to go work first then only further my study. No money how to further my study? I arrive at City Square about 2:30pm. Well when I arrive at there, Brother Naresh and Karen Kaur already went home. I called Johnny and asked if he already arrive at City Square. Well I chat with him through phone for several minutes. Then I with my mother went to food court level5 to eat. When I was about to went down to level2 meet Yee Leng, Sze Yin call me. I was surprise when I saw her with Donna Lim, Fei Yee, Shorty eating together. I go eat with Yee Leng and her friends. We went back about 6:00pm. After arriving at home, my cousin Hong Zhan came to visit me. Well she later went back home at about 9:30pm as she have to go take Hong Ying's daughter home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment