More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Bottled Water In Your Car Is Very Dangerous To Women


Doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware of and it just might save a life. The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue.Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!
For today I doing nothing but stay at home playing with my computer. Not to forget today is also Vesak Day. I here would like to wishes everyone "HAPPY VESAK DAY!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment