More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Haiz ! What To Do !

Went out with Uncle Chew. Johnny called me in the evening. I was very tired as I just arrive home. I lie to him that I just wake up from sleep. He asked me to go City Square meet him. He can intro me some job as now I keep on staying at home doing nothing at all. I also though of finding job but as now ecomony very low is very hard to find a job to work. I chat with him more than 5minutes. Well he also say if can tomorrow go City Square meet him. He keep on finding me go out to meet him. What should I do? Should I just stay at home or go out meet him? So frustrated. OMG ! He say that I always 放飞机. Actually I go plan going to meet him but I end up got thing to solve. Feel very sorry toward him. In the evening rain very heavy. Gosh ! Too cold ! Addition now got the virus HN more dangeroud to go out nowadays. For me if can just stay home not going anyway but kind a bit bored at home. What should I do? I talk with that fucker people nicely today but that fucker people agrue back angry. HELLO ! People talk nicely to you, please at last respect that people who talk nicely to you. Don't think you are the smartest or whatever so you can argue people back. Don't tell me you didn't learn morals lesson before or during your school time you didn't learn anything about morals at all. Oh please ! Even small children also know how to respect people but if the people don't have any morals at all, I have nothing to say about it. Please remind in your head, Morals ! SHIT ! FUCKER BULL SHIT !

0 comments:

Post a Comment