More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

OMG !

Wake up in the morning. Meet up Norizzaty, Lim and one more girl that I forget her name at SDJ school bus stop. They all already study in form6. Well I quite jealous as I now have to wait for the letter from goverment to see whether I was been choosen to form6 a not. While in the evening, Johnny Called me again for twice. I didn't answer his call at all. Meet up Raymond Seh and Wong Ee Leng at Kerry. Very bored with what happen today. Tomorrow still have training Taekwondo class. Gosh ! So tired ! But I online learning some korean word today. I enjoy learning it very much. I would like to share with my reader what I learn today :
0 = 공 = gong
1 = 일 = il
2 = 이 = i/ ee
3 = 삼 = sam
4 = 사 = sa
5 = 오 = o
6 = 육 = yuk
7 = 칠 = chil
8 = 팔 = pal
9 = 구 = gu
10 = 십 = ship

0 comments:

Post a Comment