More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Shit Day !

Well today wake up in afternoon. I was very angry like hell today and very frustrated about what happen today. I already go apply for form6 but my Uncle Chew didn't understand anything at all. He keep on scolding and my mother also get involve in. So my mother very angry and scolding me non-stop. My cousin, Hong Zhan came to visit me in the afternoon. She accompany me while my mother going out to pasar malam. She chat a lot with me and we both having very fun today. I didn't know why since I came back from PLKN I always in bed by at least at 2:00pm after I finish hearing Yes93.3fm radio. I enjoy listen to what the DJ say or joke about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment