More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Why My Parent Are So Different From Other People's Parents !

I was waken up by my cousin today. Well she asked if want to go shopping with her a not. She came our home to fetch me and my mother go shopping with her. Well she also scold me when my mother told her that I haven't decide to continue study or work yet. Well I really got very angry with it. We went to eat at Ah Choon restaurant at Melodies. Then we straight go to Sutera Mall at Sutera Utama there. Well it was my first time going to the shoppng there. I meet a guy that I always meet when I go to Singapore, Woodlands Sheng Shiong. Well he didn't recognise me at all. He was shopping with his two other friends. I wondering why my family didn't support what I decided to do. I wanted to go Singapore to further my study but my parent didn't support me at all. They give me many kind of reason so that I can't study at Singapore there. I got very frustrated with it very much. Well my Uncle Chew came to my house in the evening and scold me for not decided if wanted to study or work. But hello I already decided to go Singapore study but my parent didn't let me go there further my study not I didn't decided anything. Well my parent say that see my result was so worst and many kind of reaon had came out from their mouth. Well that Raffles Design Institude say that my result can go there to study. Well I was very sad and frustrated with it. Today I really have a bad mood and also cry for the arguement that my parent say. I really got very angry with it today. My parent told me to further my study to form6 and then only decide to go Singapore further more my study or what. Well I think is a waste of time. If form6 I need to study 2years while if Singapore is 3years. If both I fo further that mean the total is 5years. I waste my 2years just because of a STPM this is crazy but yesterday my Taekwondo Senior Hario Tan advice me to continue my study in form6 as now very hard to find job. I wondering if I should really continue my study in form6 then only go to Singapore Poly if can. Even Adeline Wong Ai Leng from my school as advice me when I was online in facebook. Well David told me a lot of form6 thing too. Till now my stomach still very pain. I wondering what I eat or not why I stomach aches since monday night till today still haven't recover yet. Hope got people can advice me or talk to me as I really very moody about everything that happen today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment