More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Stomach Ache Starting Yesterday Night Till Today !



Well actually I create my third wawas in viwawa online game look like this but after thinking a lot time, I decided to create it look more better. So for now my wawas look like the below picture. I didn't know how it look like but I hope it won't have a horrible looking face only.



Yesterday my stomach start to feel pain after I came back from a restaurant near my housing area. I went to toilet already 6times for today. Keep on pain non-stop. Well I can't take it anymore. I hope it will recover as soon as possible. Well I meet Senior Tan Wei Choon at pasar malam. He didn't recognise me at all. Is it I change a lot. While at night I was a bit surprise as I add my long lost Senior Hario. Well we chat quite long then only I realise he is my long ago Senior Taekwondo. I didn't know that I add him on facebook but after chatting quite long only I realise is him. Went out with Aunty Alice to pick Pei YIng ans Pei Sze home from school. While in the evening, go out again to pasar malam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment