More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Raining Day !


I was wake up by the thunder and rain in the afternoon. This recently weather is very damn hot until I have to bath 6 time a days. Well I already bath 6 time a day during I lead my life in PLKN. But luckly today got rain or not it really going to be damn hot weather again. Well even I switch on two fan also no use at all. Hope it will rain for few days more so I won't feel very hot at home. Today rain is like raining cat and dogs. Tham Mei Jing called me in the afternoon. I was very shoke when she called me. I went to Landmark to let the people check out my pc got any problem a not. It lag in the afternoon. My 6t uncle fetch me go there. Well I can't use WIndow Live Messenger to online this recently. I got very angry with this problem even I uninstall the window live messeger the result also the same can't online. Well I take my cpu to IT Store. The chinese boy in the shop look familiar but didn't know at where I see him before. Well he figure out my problem in the msn that is I got hacker hack into my e-mail so I can't online and he told me to change my password. After changing the password, I can use it already but it happen again when I online only few minute at home. Till now I still didn't know what should I do to online my msn. Got very frustrated with it. Well I open a live.com e-mail to check wheather I can online using other account a not and it can only online once. When I sign out and wna tto sign in again it already can't sign in the live.com e-mail. I wondering what happen actually. Can anybody tll me what happen actually. Very DAMN SHIT !

0 comments:

Post a Comment