More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Delicous Cake That My Neighbour Treat Me !

Wake up early in the morning to go see whether got any fresh fish I can buy at the sea there. While I was alone at home, my parent went to the office who in charge our house area to complain about the light that already spoil for few month and nobody came to repair it. The worst thing is the office wasn't open today. I went to Giant Leisure Mall in the evening. I meet up Lee Yean Joe Zon, Wong Hong Piau and Chia Sing Yen. Sing Yen asked my SPM reults. Well she told me she got 3A1, 5A2 and other I forget about it. Well She now working at Giant about 3month already. Pei Sze cried when she was late for her friend's birthday party. She didn't go to the birthday party as it was already late. The party start at 4:00pm as I and her mother went back home want to fetch her go, she was crying and say that now already 5:00pm already very late so she didn't want to go. Well I pity on her as she didn't got the chance to her friend's party. Her mother told her if she finish her homework she cna go to her friend's birthdya party but very pity to her as she already finish her homework but didn't got the chance to go there. My neighbour, Aunty Alice treat me butter cheese cake. It was very delicous. First time eating it. Well if have chance I want to go buy somemore. Pei Xuan keep on fart in the car. Well I nearly faint in the car. While at night, I was very surprise when 3th Sis call me in msn. This is the first time she chatting with me using msn. Well I will always remember today. I think she will remember my dialogue. I thought she already forget me but luckly she didn't forget me at all. My 5th aunty came to visit my house at 8:00pm. Well Karen called me at night. Well for today to many people find me. Haha maybe I'm too famous, just kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment