More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Go Back School !

I went to pasar pagi about 7:00am with Aunty Alice. Go home after that then take something to eat. After a while then I follow Aunty Alice to Amway company to take stock. After that I go back to school and straight go to school's office to ask about the form6 letter. I meet up Pn Khalijah, Pn Joo, Pn Sheela, Cik Nurliyana and other office people. Well they say that school will inform us when they already receive the letter from the goverment people. The intake for form6 is on June while the letter will be deliver to school on May. All the teacher at there didn't agree with my idea to continue my study in form6. They tole me is very hard and like David say I have to study very very extremely hard only I can pass my STPM. Then I straight go home and continue play my facebook pet society. I keep on wondering why I can't online in msn. I use e-buddy to online chatting with people. Senior Tan SS told me not to study form6 if I can further my study to Singapore. Even Pei Pei and Justin Goh told me if I wano study form6 I have to take arts stream. My cousin, Hong Zhan came to visit our house again today. She arrive at 6:00pm till 8:00pm. It quite a very boring day although I like to play with my computer but I feel very sleepy and tired today.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    let me tell u.. i already said that stpm is diff so whether enter science o art is very impressive ady if u can get an A... so better art...

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    mm. thank you for this post.

Post a Comment