More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

3rd Day In PLKN ^_^

My 1st eating session is mee siam, boiled egg, bread and tea. For me it quite boring as I have CB class today. The CB class start at 9:00am but we have to line up at 8:30am. The meaning of CB is Character Building. All is about ourself, to understand more about ourself and to be more brave to face problem. I was choosen to study in CB2 class. Our form teacher is Cikgu Balqis and Cikgu Asahar. We all call Cikgu Balqis's name is Cikgu Kiss. She was so cute while Cikgu Asahar are a nice teacher. Teacher say everyone say one number starting 1 to 6. I was number 6 and was asked to join in those group who is also number 6. In my group have 12 people including me all total is 6boys and 6 girls. Boy is 4malay and 2chinese while girl is 4malay,1chinese and 1indian. I hate Tan Ting Yee from my group. He keep on wacthing me and that make me very frustrated. He is a very noisy guy. In this class I have to use my nickname as I didn't want any people to know my chinese name or they will laught at my name. Our slogan group name is "Dari Hati Untuk Semua, Semboy!" and our group name is "Perpaduan". It quite fun but as long as this Ting Yee was in my group it make me frustrated and no mood to learn anything. Hoping teacher will help me keep anyway from him. Our activity in the class today is "bongo-bongo, singing slogan group name & taking our new modul 1 book. Slogan for our Cikgu Asahar is when Cikgu Asahar shout "Cikgu Asahar" we have to answer "Cikgu Handsome". While "Perhatian" we have to answer "Khidmat Negara". We had our 2nd eating session at 10:30am, it was only cheese buns and a justea aloe vera that Mei Fong treat me. Then we continue our CB class at 11:00am. We finish our class at 12:30pm and straight continue my 3rd eating session that is fish with curry, kailan vegetable and keropok. About 2:30pm we all went to a place where it near the beach and we have our meeting AJK at there. Belle got sick after drinking the water cooler at the canteen. While our 4th eating session is strawberry with coffee drink but the coffee taste is a bit weird. While our 5th eating session is chicken wing curry, bean sprout soup and salted fish with orange juice. Lastly the 6th eating session is cendol with coconut milk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment