More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Celebrating New Year 2009 At PLKN Camp Desaru ^_^

Today is New Year's Eve. Our 1st eating session is pataya rice, boiled egg and coffee. Cikgu Kiss say everyday we have to change the leader group as teacher want everyone to feel how it feel when being a leader in a group. Those malay boys want me to be the leader but I didn't want it. I refuse many time but they still want me to be the leader then all of the sudden Tan Ting Yee say he willing to be the leader of the group. I wasn't very like him as he is a very noisy guy and can't stop talking. This make thing worst when he say he willing to become the group leader. Those people in my group though he like me and would like to help me as I didn't want to be the group leader. As I didn't know any people in this class so I keep quite the whole day in the class and my face like very in moody. Those malay guys asked me to smile but I just can't smile. Teacher told us all to write our nickname in a piece of paper. When teacher say give the modul book to everyone in the group the Tan Ting Yee quickly pass my book to me and not to forget also the magic pen. He didn't pass other people's book to them but only me. I feel very uneasy with his every action. I become more hate him. 2nd eating session is peanut bun. 3rd eating session is chicken with sambal, kangkong, fried tampe and guava. 4th is chocolate bun but I didn't eat it as I went to take bath because I caught in hot rain. I caught hot rain is because Cikgu Yatim bring us all the Charlie company to visit the whole camp Desaru. 5th is redang fish, bean sprout soup and two small piece of bean curd. 6th is barley porridge. They keep our handphone today. I wasn't very upset at all as I seldom play handphone. The whole dorm pretend to be sleeping as we all have surprise for Chai Koh Sin in the midnight. Well we have our preparation for her birthday. Her birthday is on 01Jan.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hehehhehe its all about food...

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    Teacher You Already Realise That I'm Posting Many Thing About Food.. Ya I Want To Let People Know What Kind Of Food That I Eat During The Training In Camp.. Because I Didn't Know What To Write Anymore So I Decided To Post About Food.. But I Got Write Something That Happen In The Camp.. Thank For Your Comment, Teacher..

Post a Comment