More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

2nd Day In PLKN Camp Desaru

I sleep at 2:30am as I wasn't use to it yet. I was waken up by Lala at 5:30am. Breakfast at 7:30am is Mee Goreng, boiled egg and bread but because too many people were line up eating so I have to wait and I only go half a bit of the bee hoon goreng and half of the bread. Althought is little only but I enjoy eating it very much. I didn't got the chance to eat the 2nd eating session as our Charlie company were busying trying our new cloth. 3rd eating session is chicken curry and petola vegetables. I wash my cloth at 1:30pm. 4th eating session is corn bun and tea. 5th eating session is fish with sauce, anchovy fish with peanut sambal, cabbage soup and pear. 6th eating session is green bean soup. the taste of the soup it like ginger. I nearly fall of from the bed as at home I sleep on the floor. Melanie cry and I dind't know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment