More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

1st Day At Program Khidmat Negara ^_^

My father wake me up at 7:00am as I need to prepare before going to NS. I start my journey at 8:00am and arrive the the Larkin stadium about 8:30am. I meet up Kiwi and she gave me some souviner that she brought from China. She give me three souviner. I gave her birthday present too. Well actually Mei Fong had already sitting in the bus waiting for me. I sit with Mei Fong while Chooi Wen sit in front of me. Andrew Choo got chicken pox so he didn't came to NS. Justin Goh, David Loke, Yong Siew Chu, Lim Jia Min and Lim Shu Rong came to Larkin Stadium to send us. Ming Fang also came to send Mei Fong and me. Mei Fong cry a lot today. After a while before we left the teacher came to told us to change our seat that is girl is on the right and boy is on the left. Total people in our bus is 41. I fall asleep after half an hour journey to my camp. Mei Fong got flu it was so bad as she have to go to NS with her flu. Departure from the stadium is at 10:30am. The teacher who is in our bus is Cikgu Zai the fat one. What I remember is David tell that my blog viewer is only 909 people. I make some new friends too in my company dorm and some other from Delta company that is Melanie and Yee Shean. They study in SMK Convent but I only meet Melanie before because she tuition at Omega tuition centre. Girl which I know from my dorm first is Aleen then is Ika but I use to call her "Mei Mei" as she was so beautiful. Then on my left hand side bad is Bella and on right is Miera. Miera bring a big pink teddy bear to hug when she want to sleep at night. She say she won't mind waking me up if I over sleep. She was so kind. The teacher told us to wake up early as tomorrow we were going to have our breakfast at 7:30am. We have three eating session today. First is at 3:00pm we eat kuning fried fish, salted fish and cabbage. Second is 6:30pm which is chicken kicap pepper and vegetables and lastly is 10:30pm that is "Pulut Hitam". The light in our dorm must be close at 11:00pm. I all this thing in my diary book. I feel very boring when I wrote it in my diary book so I do all together that is message friends, listening to MP3 and writing diary. Kwi Ching say to me that their handphone will be keep starting tomorrow. The most important thing is that outside our dorm have many monkey appear as the jungle was next to our dorm. Their butt is red colour. Tomorrow I will be getting my cloth from the logistic centre. One malay boy was caught by teacher as he tell his mother that he is sick and ill. They introduced all the teacher and coach name. I see some of the coach were very handsome. Especially the polisman coach name is Mr Ridzuan. He have muscle and to me is the most handsome coach. I went to see our eating session time table. I got very surprise as 1days we have 6time of eating session. 1st eating session is at 7:30am, 2nd is at 10:30am, 3rd is at 12:30pm, 4th is at 4:30pm, 5th is at 6:30pm and lastly 6th is at 10:30pm.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Yes, you have truly told

Post a Comment