More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Last Post Before Going To NS ~_~

Today is my last day posting this blog as I going to NS starting tomorrow. While I was having my NS, David will help me to look after my thing as he already promise to help me so. I hope he won't break his promise. Luckily David remain me to bring pail to my NS as I need it to wash my cloth. Thank to him that I got bring. I went to Singapore to buy the thing I need to bring to NS. I buy new digital watch, towel and some other thing. I went to Focus Point to make my new spectacle. I wonder if it do look very nice. But there is one thing I would like to say about is that I wonder why David didn't wish me like my friends wish me before I go to NS. Like Shadow he told me to take care, Kok Yi Sheng wishes me Good Luck and Choo Pei Pei wishes me having fun when I were there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment