More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Three Dads One Mom ^_^

At Channel 8TV
Starting 26 December 2008
Monday - Friday
8.30pm - 9.30pm

Song Na Yeong wants many babies with her new husband; Jeong Seong Min. Seong Min has always been close friends with Han Soo Hyeon, Choi Kwang Hee, and Na Hwang Kyeong Tae. He likes to have them over at his house and have boys' night. Song Na Yeong mentions that she didn't marry one husband but four. Anyhow, Song Na Yeong tries very hard to have a baby, but due to Jeong Seong Min, they are unable to have children. Therefore, Jeong Seong Min decides to ask him three friends to donate their sperm. They were reluctant, but in the end, they decided to eat healthy and do good things to give their sperm and born a good baby. Thanks to the donation, Song Na Yeong was able to give birth to a daughter; however, her husband dies in a car crash, and she is forced to work, raise her baby, and pay her father's debts. Unable to find a job with her baby along, she eventually loses her home too. Meanwhile after some time, she finds a new spark with another man, Jeong Chan Yeong, who doesn't know that she is a widow. Not everything will go smoothly in her love life, because she will have a love rival, Park Seo Yeon.

For me I already buy this Korean Drama at Singapore. It was a very nice drama. I enjoy this drama is because it very funny and my favourite artist were in it that is Jae Hee who act rolling as Choi Kwang Hee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment