More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Wondering Which Handphone Should I Buy ~_~

I went to Singapore today early in the morning. After thinking the whole night, I decide not to buy the X-Peria as David told me not to buy it. If I shouldn't not buy the X-Peria then which handphone should I buy. I still have to buy one as I was signing contract with M1 line. I hope David can tell me as he know many thing about handphone. Or maybe I should buy another C905. I guess David Won't know what I just brought today at Singapore. I buy a new PSP. Well actually I was thinking to buy C905 but after thinking about what David say I decide to buy PSP first then buy handphone on next week. My PSP's colour is light green. Actually to me this colour is quite nice only but I more like black as it look very cool.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I think no need to give u com. as I already said in the phone...

Post a Comment