More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Boring T_T

For today it very boring for me as I keep on staying at home for the whole day. I actually was thinking to ask David out but after thinking he maybe tuition or busying study for his SPM next year so I decide not to call him. My father say that is tomorrow I wake up early maybe he will take me to Singapore to buy the Sony Ericsson X-Peria. I was very happy to hear that.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Then pick a day and go out bah.... Call me tonight bout 8-9pm

Post a Comment