More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Well Luckly I Already Graduate ^_^

This is my new brought PSP yesterday. Is it look nice.

I actually though of calling David out but since when I called him he was having his tuition so I decide to cancel it off. I follow my neighbour going out. Actually I was thinking as my mother can follow my neighbour going out while I can go out with David but since David was very busy with his tuition so I decide to cancel it off. Actually I was a bit free today as for other day I going to busy preparing my NS thing by going to Singapore buying the thing I wanted to use during NS.One more thing that is I feel very sorry toward David as he was having his tuition and I had called him during his tuition time. So for today I waste my time by playing with my new brought PSP and going out with my neighbour. Well I think I don't have time on other day so I think I won't be able to go out anymore maybe have to wait until David finish his SPM only we can go hang out together. Tomorrow I going to Singapore again as now the Jurong Point just reopen new one I hope to go there have a see. If got chance I would like to ask David to hang out with me at Singapore. I can't believe that Redzuan called me at midnight. I really didn't feel like chatting with him as I feel like chatting with Davidmore good.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Can u use a camera and take the photo of urs psp instead using the web image source...

Post a Comment