More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Feeling Moody And Sad T_T

For me tomorrow is a very good day as Pc Fair is going to held at Persada Johor. Still the same for today as I still feeling very moody and sad. As you can see on my blog the gadget below writen "What Does My Birth Date Mean?" it is very true as I hate being alone but I didn't express it out. Without a partner, I feel lost. Being with someone is very important to me. I just didn't want to talk it out as I don't want people to think that I'm a very pity girl and writing this is to hope people to pity on me. If I have any problem to me is to keep in my heart and take all the cost of the pain by myself. So the most painful thing for me is acting nothing happen and the smile on my face. So don't think in my face I smile and very happy but actually my heart is very pain. What my friends say very hurting word I will keep it in my heart and won't express it out. For those who talking with friends also should think before talking as it may hurt your friend's feeling. At home I would listen some sad korean song to cheer up myself. Well I hate somebody that thought they know everything and don't accept other people's help. They thought they were to smart enough and didn't like to help those who is very weak or poor in anything. Please at least help other people you may learn something. Like my tuition teacher say when you go tuition at least you learn 60% from the teacher and the less of 30% is when you teach people how to solve it. Don't always think about yourself only. If those who is very selfish please think of it properly.I wonder why this kind of werid people is born. Please think if you were having some big problem who mind helping you when they need problem you didn't help them also. So don't be to selfish. At least teach the knowledge you gain to other people. Well my mood actually still very bad although my cute Taekwondo junior already cheer me up. I won't like to talk about many thing else since that kind of bad thing happen toward me. To this secret only two of my other friends know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment