More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

First Day Of Pc Fair ^_^


































I was call by my mother to wake up early as we are going to follow our neighbour to go to Pc Fair. Before going to Pc Fair we went to library where it located near the Convert school there. After returning those book that my neighbour lend we wen to Convert school to buy Pei Ying's exercise book for next year. We arrive at Persada Johor about 12:00pm. I meet up with Lee Zhong Zheng that is Lee Ming Fang's big brother. I also meet up with my form3 junior. I forget his name already as it already long time didn't see him. He was promoting MP5. Well I was thinking about buying MP5 as it only cost RM199 for 4GB. My mother told me that she and father already planning to buy HP desktop next year as the price might drop a bit. My mother say that she want to buy MP3 for me as she didn't want me to bring my MP4 go to NS. What I know is that at the Pc Fair Convention Centre was full of many people. Although at there already got air condition but to me it still very hot as there were full of many people who come to visit this Pc Fair. Actually I was planning to call David out but I think he might having his tuition at Omega so I decided not to call him out. After coming back with my neighbour I decided to go City Square again because before I go home I see many people carrying the perfect world bag and also some other online game. I got even more frustrated when I can't find the promoton paper that I get from Singapore last friday. I actually wanted to scan it to my computer but when I realise that I can't find it so I got very very frustrated. I feel very bored so I decided to scan and upload some promotion paper that I get from Pc Fair Convention Centre. Hope those who already see it please give me some comment about it. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment