More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Second Day Of Pc Fair ^_^















My parent and I go to Pc Fair again but this time they say they want to buy thing and not wait until Sunday only buy. I meet up with Kong Zheng Wei and Raymond Seah also at the same place. I didn't like Raymond as he always like to acts cool. I also meet up with Ah Leong which is my tuition classmates in Mr Chua's add math tuition class in Omega. He was dating with two girls. Well maybe he didn't recognise me as although we tuition in the same class but we didn't talk much as he always like to join his best friends that is Ah Lee And Ah Lai. I also meet up with Johnny. He look more handsome and gentle didn't same like the person I know in school. I chat a lot of thing with him. I also got his handphone number. When I asked what his name he told me his name Johnny and it make me burst of with laught as I always call John Soong, Johnny. After I went to Pc Fair, I knew why David can online this few days it was because his brother now work at the Persada Johor Convention Centre as a promoter for Toyo Tires. I see him eating at KFC with Adrian Teoh Wei Xiang, Jaisharn and also another people which I didn't know. I meet up with my ex-Taekwondo senior that is Chew Jin Yuan. I also meet up with Nursolihin my tuition classmates. I knew him for already two year and he help me a lot when I need some help. Actually I was scare by his as he was about to touch my hand to call me when I dind't notice him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment