More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Last Day Of Pc Fair ^_^

I went to Pc fair again to buy thing for my computer. I went there is also because I want to help John Soong buy something.I help John to buy a microphone. While I buy MP3, Headset with microphone, Sony memory card stick pro duo, few small cable and charger for my MP3. I went to my ex-Taekwondo junior there to buy a 4GB MP3 that only cost RM69. Well until now I really can't remember that junior name. After so many year already I really already forget his name. I also got to know a guy and girl when I was buying MP3 from my junior. This guy name is Yao Wei. He was so friendly, funny and also a people who like to joking around. Actually I quite pity with him as he only sell two MP5 while my junior already sell six MP5 and two MP3. He asked me to buy MP5 from him but I dind't want as I already buy MP3. He also give me his handphone number. Well his look a bit like Teng Zhi Xian which is my tuition classmates for two years. I meet up with Twang Jing Shun. He was discussing what thing to buy with his father. About 6:00pm when I was about to go home I see Dennis Tan, Raymond Seah, Sim Cher Chong, Kang Kai Xiong and other from our school were just coming to visit Pc Fair. I wasn't surprise as Dennis Tan were working at there also but at second floor. If got time I will post what I brought today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment