More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Feeling Moody T_T

Still feeling very moody and didn't want to talk much about what happen. I follow my neighbour go out. While my mother and my neighbour went out to buy their thing, I, Pei Ying and Pei Xuan were inside the car playing "Big 2.5". Then I hang out my time playing at their house and also eating their mother own made chinese new year cake and biscuit. When is was about 4:20pm my mother and Aunty Alice went out to take their second daughter from the tuition centre. While they were out, I, Pei Ying and Pei Xuan went down to play our favourite game that is playing badminton. Pei Xuan want to play with Pei YIng so I play badminton with their aunty. It more fun playing badminton with their aunty than playing with Pei YIng and Pei Xuan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment