More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Second Days Of SPM ~_~

I think I going to fail my english test as it was very damn hard to answer. I finish my exam at 4:30pm. It was very late already and Sim Yee Siang told me that he would like to follow me to take bus to City Square. While at the bus stop I, Sim Yee Siang and my mother chat a lot with each other. I getting to know much more about him. Well to me he is just a big brother. He also say before that he hope to me my mother's godson. Well to me is ok because I didn't have any brother or even sister so if he want to be my big old brother I won't mind at all. I can't understand what David say to me in msn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment