More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Third Day Of SPM ~_~

Today math paper was very hard to me as I didn't have enough time to think and answer. I think I will fail in my math exam as I can't understand the question at all. Well luckly I meet up with David when I was about going for my math paper2. Although he just say about the X and Y thing it already enough for me as I know how to answer it when I see the question paper. Thank to him. I'm glad to know him. Hope we will still contact each other although I already graduate from school. Well as I already make a promise to him that I will always view his blog but sometime I feel very frustrated when I went to view his blog. I wonder why when I view his blog my computer will very lag and when I view other people's blog no lagging computer happen. I think is because he put to much gadget. I hope he will think a way to solve my problem so that I can go see his blog everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment