More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

First Day Of SPM ~_~

Today I got malay paper1&2 and also history1. When I was about to went into the class room I got very nervous until I sit down and see the question paper all of the suddnely my brain all blank can't even think of anything. Maybe I too nervous and also when I got the exam paper I got scare because it didn't come out what I had read. David help me cut some song into half and not to forget he also advice me to read my book as now I was having my SPM. Oh, nearly forget those who got go to Giant Leasure mall you maybe notice that the back door there got one wanted people that is Chong Fui Kai. I didn't know why he was wanted by people. But what I know from my friends is the word say "Girl Beware". As I didn't know how to read chinese word so hope other people will explain it to me what it mean by all the word. Those who want to know more about it please see the below picture that I took.

0 comments:

Post a Comment