More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

The Day Before SPM ~_~

As David Was back again posting his blog, I was away to study hard for my SPM exam. I was happy for him as he got 50% marks for his add math exam. What he say about MR Heng like fast performing teacher in our school I do really agree. But the instead of calling him "Superman" I think we should call his "SuperSpeed". Well, luckly that David dind't forget to wish me good luck for my exam tomorrow. But at least he apologise to me that he had no time to sign my biodata book. I hope if got chance I will give his sign it once. Well at least when I go to nasional servis I can still remember them. I didn't know how David know I will play a lot of msn and sms. But what he say is " Goooooooooooooood Luck!" Hui Lynn call me today and asked me whether I want to work at PC Fair. I straight agree as I like computer thing very much and is my long time dream to work at PC Fair. Finally, my dream come true and thank to Hui Lynn too. She say that that the work is promo about streamyx internet. Well to me this job is not bad at all as I can speak in three language that is malay, english and chinese. I hope I can do it well. Don't forget to go PC Fair on 19, 20 and 21 Dec to support me and thank. Oh ya nearly forget, I now here wishes all those who is having SPM tomorrow "Good Luck And All The Best". But remember two thing that is "Success Lies Not In Time, Place Or Circumstances, But In The Person" and "The First And Most Important Step Toward Success Is The Feeling That You Can Succeed". Anyway Good Luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment