More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Why T_T

I walk to school today as my uncle went to meeting at KL. I arrive to school about 7:10am as I wake up late today. I wonder why my life was so bad luck and worst than other people's life. I was leading a very bad luck life. What I sawis my friend's ;ife more better than me as what they want also they got. For me I have to earn it by myself. Why I was treat to lead this kind of life. Is it my fate to lead this kind of life? I meet my neighbour when I was on my way home. My fifth floor neighbour lost her money that cost RM 170. It not a small sum to me. I and my third floor neighbour help to find the money together but we end up nothing. I think somebody saw the money and took it. To me my third floor neighbour her first daughter was a very scary person then follow by the third daughter. The second daughter was not very scary to me as I always play with her. The first daughter was very scary as sometime when people call her, she won't answer. The third daughter was very scary as she like to pinch people when she lose so game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment