More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Our School Got Their Own Website ^_^

Finally I asked Jeremy Chiew to show me how he play rubix cube. Actually I didn't dare to ask him to show me but I dare myself to ask him to show. But I wonder why he need to take his formula out only can solve the rubix cube. I though he use common sense to solve it. At least today I see him solve the 2X2 rubix cube. But I hope to see him solve 3X3 rubix cube. At here I would like to wish all the form3 student Good Luck for their PMR. Especially John Daniel, Jeremy Chiew and other student too. How dare Hoh Kah Bao laughting at a people who need formula to solve the rubix cube. Maybe Hoh Kah Bao think he was too smart. Actually he is a brainless people who like to say about other people. Useless people like him is not a good habit to follow. Alvin Tan told me that he can't online anymore as his modem was being strike by lightning. I feel like laugthing at him. I beat Shawn Yong as I saw him because I was very angry with him as he always keep on calling Hariz name when he saw me. Marcus Tan told me not to ask Steven Hon anymore ask Steven Hon was in love with Suann. I feel it very funny as I never say I love Steven Hon before. I hope they will stop saying about Steven Hon to me. I went to see Mr Razak's blog. I realise that our school have their own website. It was create on 27 December 2007. If got anything just email it to sritebraujb@yahoo.com. I found it quite interesting so I register as a member. Those who interest to view it please go to this website http://sritebraujb.zzl.org/. Only Pei Pei, Liam Hui Ching Gan Sze Loong and Kwa Hui Lynn asked me about the school website. I chat with Voon Soon Kang in msn. I was very scare of him as he look very scary like Sim Yee Siang. Until now the misunderstanding between me and Hariz still haven't over yet. As Voon Soon Kang still saying that Hariz is my "Bao Bei" in english is "Baby".

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I took out my formula so that you can understand what step I was doing on your cube la...

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    I long time already know that website liao... OMG!

Post a Comment