More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Yeah.. I Pass My Malay Exam ^_^

I arrive school as usual time. Mrs Fatdillah told us it was her daughter's birth time as her handphone reminder rang. Mr Razak told the whole class that only 17 people pass the malay exam while 18 of them fail. I was very nervous when Mr Razak was calling those name who pass. I only hear that three boys name were called out while the rest no. Finally, I hear my name being called by Mr Razak. He told me that I was luckly that I got 40% for my malay exam and that make me pass. I was very happy with my result. While that Hoh kah Bao who think himself were very smart has fail his malay exam. I feel like laughting at him as he always laught when I fail in any subject. Voon from 5SN1 add me in msn. I was very surprise that he know my msn add. I wonder where he get it and because of that I only realise that not only Shawn who like to say about Hariz and me. Yee Siang also same with Shawn who like to say about me and Hariz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment