More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sad T_T Only I Can't Go To The Test ~_~

Today I wake up early about 8:30am. I went to school by my neighbour's car. I saw Ho Yeong Joo, Marcus Tan Ekay and Arther Neo Jun Chen already at the Taman Koperasi sweeping the floor. I was talking with Marcus Tan about the rubix cube's formula. I still can't understand with Jeremy Chiew's formula until now. I only understand about 10% of it. Firstly I partner with Marcus Tan but Mr Hang later change my partner to Gash. I prefer Marcus to be my partner as he was the same belt with me. All the member of Taekwondo went to the trial test except me. I was very sad that I can't go to the trial test as Mr Hang told me that I have to training more than half year only can go to the black belt 1st Dan. I was very hopely I can go to the test but have no choice to wait for half year. I think I will go after I came back from national servis.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    which 90% about my formula do you not understand?

Post a Comment