More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sorry Shawn Yong ^_^

I wake up very early as my tuition only left three times. I was very sleepy during the math tuition lesson. But Mr Lawrent Chua keep calling me to answer, so I keep forcing my eye to open. When I come out from the washroom, I saw Shawn Yong and Kang Kai Xiong who is standing beside him. I purposely push Shawn as he always make fun of me. But luckly he didn't fell down. I think that panda bear Shawn won't fall down although a fat elephant knock him down. Haha... At least now feel sorry for Shawn as I push him from behind without him notice. I hope he won't angry as he always make fun of me too. But anyway "Sorry Shawn". Other people I won't say sorry but it because you look too scary and I very scare you mind take revenge so is good for me to say sorry to you. I asked Twang Jing Shun if Shawn were a very scary person but Jing Shun told me that it depend on the Shawn mood. So I was thinking if he was in bad mood when I pushes him from behind. Until now still feel very sorry toward him. I wonder if he really is a scary person. I went to Kerry with Michelle Lim and Michael Lim as I didn't have tuition at 3:45pm. I wonder if Shawn did see my blog before because my chatter box got people post "5 sn 1's friend: did u meet our classmate , Hariz ??? i ". I wonder if Shawn who post this thing. I hope this people who post this thing please tell me who are you, thank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment