More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Bad Luck T_T

I went to school as usual time. My class was change to 4Seni2 as the PMR student were using our class. I was very nervous as SPM only left 30days. I read my favourite comic book that is "Crayon Shin Chan". Our school make so much noice until Mrs Gan Siew Lin come over our class to scold us. After Mrs Gan has gone, Mrs Habibah turn up in our class and scold us again. I chat with Dickson as it was resec time. Then as usual time, I chat with Alvin Tan and Jason Ku about computer again. Jason Ku asked me if I was thinkng about my boyfriends as he see my blurr thinking of something. When I asnwer yes just to make fun of them, both of them asked me is it really. Alvin Tan say to ma that he is more better than my boyfriend. Although I know he is jokking with me but al least it make me laught. I just realise one thing is I know many student from my school is PBSM. Before went back Mr Hakim also turn up in our clas scold us again. What a very bad day as it only our class being scold. I meet Terence Heng Wei Hao as he called me from between of my class. I was very surprise to see him as I didn't see him at school for a very long time. Dennis Bannister told me that Terence Heng has change school to the "Omega" near New York hotel. A very boring day in school today. I wonder if this year PMR was easy. I hope Jeremy Chiew would tell me how was the exam. At here I wish him luck too as he was my "teacher of rubix cube". "All The Best And Good Luck". Today I realise I make a mistake and I regret to know the true from my friends. Maybe I should know the true as the true really make me hurt very much. But since I already know the true so I hope avoid from seing this person's face. I didn't hope to see him or even talk to him. I realise actually I can't do it but I have too as I have no choice. I hope there is someone who is willing to share my problem with me or hear my problem. But I know there is nobody willing to do that so I didn't hope too much. But what I know is today I was full of depress and sadness. But there is a people say he willing to share my problem with him but I didn't know whether he is telling the true a not. I was in a very bad mood so I didn't eat much. I hope can meet my prince very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment