More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Full Of Depress And Sadness T_T

I didn't sleep well yesterday as I keep on thinking about what happen yesterday. Although I really hope to forget about what happen yesterday but I still can't do it. When I wake up early morning today, I realise that I can't forget about the true I know yestesday. My heart still full with depress and sadness. I really didn't know how to do. Can anybody tell me how to do to forget something that is very hurt, please do tell me. As I say I hope to forget about this person but I can't bear to do as I also talk to him today. Maybe I just need sometime to forget him. I arrive at school as usual time. I was very frustrated again as that Shawn Yong still doing the same thing that is saying about Hariz and me. I wonder when this gossip will finish. Mr Heng called me and Lau Jing Yu to take our salary. I and Jing Yu got the same ammount that is RM18 only. Then Mr Heng told me to find our Koperasi member from 5sn1, 5Sn2 and 5SN3. Firstly I went to 5SN2 to find Raymond Seah but Miss Siew told me that he didn't turn up in school today. Then I went to 5SN1 to find Peter Pang Ming Wei, Ong Kar Wei, Ishqi, Chia Sing Yen and Lau Bih Jun. Mrs Ong can't hear I was knocking at the door after a while only she answer me. But Peter Pang Ming Wei and Ong Kar Wei didn't turn up in school also. Actually I didn't feel like going to 5SN1 class as they can't stop gossiping me and Hariz. Luckly they didn't say anything when I went into the class. Luckly Syamilah got come to school when I go find her is Miss Yong in the class it make me didn't feel like going into the class too. I feel very bad as the whole day I was pretending that I was very happy as I actually was in a very bad mood. I can say when were having our addmath class the whole class were making noise with shouting loud. I, Gelvin Chong Kwi Ching, Collin Ching Chun Yuen and Ong Chyi Earn were chatting together about online game, psp player, Singapore nasional servis, Malaysia nasional servis, handphone and artis. I went to City Square Popular to buy diary book. I saw Justin were at the cd shop. He was play around making the alarm of the Popular to make noise. He was alone as his friends Ng Wei Liang was dating with girlfriends. I went to my neighbour's house about 4:45pm as my mother and my neighbour want to go pasar malam together. I was very angry with the Pei Xuan as she keep on disturbing me and Pei Sze. Pei Sze tell me about the epop magazines story as I didn't know how to read chinese word. I get even more frustrated as one bee come into my house and I try many idea to get it out from my house. It come in my house about 8:30pm as I just about to start playing my favourite online game. I fail to get it out from my house as the bee keep on flying around my house living room. Finally after it feel dwon to the floor and I quikly ran to beat it up. Finally I get it out from my house about 9:30pm. I already waste my half an hour time with that bee. Same with yesterday didn't eat much as still in a very bad mood. After finish my dinner, there is a baby bee come into my house again. I waste my 15minutes to get it out from my house. What a very bad luck day. Nothing to say much as my heart still very depress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment