More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Very Depress T_T

I went to school by my Uncle's car. When I was on my way to school, my uncle advice me to study well so after I finish studying form5 can go to his company to work. He say he will find a suitable work for me like staying in the office for the whole day no need to go outside. As my uncle was working in Panasonic company so if I study hard I can go there work. But I hope it won't very difficult for me to work at there as there were many thing like batteries and electrical thing. I was very glad hearing what my uncle told me. But I prefer working at Singapore as I like Singapore very much. I can't even sleep well this few days. This few day I feel like dying as I didn't have mood to eat. Until now still keep on thinking about what I know about monday night. I didn't talk to him today. I really didn't want to see him face but I keep on seing his face wherever I go. When it was resec time, I went to Koperasi to look for Fong Sweet Er as I got something to ask them. I get more frustrated as Lim Ying Jun didn't let me go into the Koperasi. He keep on blocking my way. I hear Voon call me from the car park. I didn't hear what Voon say as I was busying pushing the Koperasi door as Ying Jun about to lock it. I use all my energy to push the door and I fail to push it to open. I was hoping that I tomorrow have time to come out from my class so I can see how Jeremy Chiew play the rubix cube in 57second. I really need to learn from him so that I can win that stupid Hoh Kah Bao as he challege me many time. As I see Siow Yee Jie's mathematics exam paper, it was very easy to me. But Jeremy Chiew say it was very hard. I though that Jeremy from 3UIA may not say hard but he say it. I wonder if to them are really hard. I chat with Hariz again when he was on his way going home. I told him to keep my secret as my secret only Peter and him know. I didn't want other people to know about it. I hope both of them will keep my secret. I meet Venejagen and Vivinkan at City Square bus stop. I just know that noth of them are from St John and Kadet Polis member. I didn't know they were very active as always in tuition centre they were very lazy like me too. Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment