More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Very Sad T_T

I still very sad and depress. I didn't meet him today. Finally I think I can face the true already. Miss Liyana teacher was very frustrated with me as I didn't know how to do the account homework. I have no choice and asked Jason Tan to teach me how to do it. As Jason Tan was teaching me, I feel that he is a very scary person as when I didn't know how to answer what he ask he will scold me. Alvin Tok Su Khoon asked Jason Tan how to say the "Akaun Perdagangan" in english butJason Tan didn't want to tell him as Alvin Tok like to show off like he is the smartest guy in our class. ALvin Tok begged Jason Tan to tell him and Jason Tan asked him it is him praying for God. I feel like laugthing at it as Jason Tan wasn't the God, why Alvin Tok begged to him like begged to God. When I was playing my 3X3 rubix cube the bus ticket man askes me to show him how I play as I just finish solving it. I mix up all and try to solve it in 2minutes. I wonder if I learn early from Jeremy Chiew then I maybe can solve it in 57second but it too late. The bus tickety man told me that he didn't know how to solve it. I can't believe what David told me today. He say he is going to sell his S500I for only RM350. He want to sell it to buy a Sony Ericsson K850I for RM1000. I don't think it a very good idea but is his choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment