More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Meet To Many People At One Day ^_^

I chat with David tan when I arrive at school. He didn't want to teach me about what I ask, what I know is he ask me to figure it out myself. My mood still very bad but I try to be strong. When I was on my way to Kerry, I meet up David Tan and Wong Yun Ru. I got surprise when I meet them. If David Tan told me they are going to Kerry, I can follow him walk go to Kerry as I also want to go there too. But if I follow him will I be the light buld. Don't angry David Tan, just kidding. I went to fourth floor to eat my lunch with Mary. After finish my lunch, my mother went back home while I and Mary went to Popular to read our favourite story that is ghost story book. We meet Koo Warn Ling when we were looking our ghost story book. I wonder what she was thinking as when we were reading our book, I she like blurr king didn't know thinking of what thing. She accompany go to wash room to wash my hand. When I was on the way going out from Popular to washroom, I see Robin Ong Ting Yu was standing near the game shop calling someone. I asked Warn Ling to help me block me from being see by him as I didn't dare to face him. I was so scare to meet him as from January he has being waiting for my answer to be his girlfriends. I quickly wash my hand and come out from the washroom. I saw him standing there chatting with two girl. I think one of them must be his girlfriends as already 10month he have being waiting for my answer but I didn't return his answer. When I was on my way back to Popular to went to chat with Kok Yi Sheng who is playing game near the cd shop. After a while I went back to Popular again as Mary and Warn Ling were in there reading books. I meet up Shadow Wong Qi Ren when I was about to went in to the Popular. To me if I meet a people I would say hello but he say what. What kind of attitude is it. But I already use to it. I went back to chat with Yi Sheng as he was calling me. He want to lend handphone from me but I didn't bring my handphone as my handphone was very expensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment