More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Mood Got Better ^_^ Thank To Alvin Tan ^_^

I saw PH when I on my way to the school hall. I was very frustrated as I see her sitting the hall stage act cute. She act cute is because she was hoping that the people she love will like it. The people she love is Benjamin Chong. But unfortunately Benjamin already got girlfriends. But PH until now haven't give up. She keep on coming to our Taekwondo class to see whether Benjamin is coming to thr training a not. I mood get more bad as Lim Wei Liang and Vincent Hooi Yen Han came. The Lim Wei Liang was in love with PH while PH was very in love with the Benjamin. What a very compicated love. I very scare of Arther Neo as when he talking to me he like to stand very close to me. I meet up Hariz at the Giant bus stop when I was waiting for my bus to come by. He talk about his secret to me. As I know is although he didn't tell me first, I already know all as the gossip were spread out so quickly. But some of his secret were not know by people. I also meet up Jay Leong Li De. I also know some of his secret too. He in school is my father. I like it as my father wasn't have a bad looking. But sometime he is very feirce like Alvin Tan. I wonder why this year I know many people's secret but is not I want to know is they tell me. But after chatting with Alvin Tan, my mood got better a bit as I feel like laughting at him about what he say. I got surprise when he asked me "you first time late is when?" as I thought he already forgot that I got late to school before. I wonder why he didn't forget it, it is his brain memory was very good. Until now I still remember on 05 August 2008, I late to school for the first time and the people who wrote me the late latter is Alvin Tan "Ang Mo". I won't forget him forever as he is the one who wrote me the late letter. I hope he won't be angry after seing what I write about him in my blog. I wrote many thing about him in my blog but I wonder why only he found 2 only. I wonder if he know what is "Ji Nian Che". I hope to give him write but I didn't know whether he know what it is about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment